Working Holiday Visas
New Zealand has working holiday visa scheme has agreements with a lot of countries, permitting you to work in and explore New Zealand country. For young travelers, New Zealand has is one of the favored destinations in the world. There are beautiful landscapes in New Zealand, the urban centers are usually safer and the people are affable and welcoming. We are travelers ourselves, so we know what it is like to be in a new country and accept the new culture.Numerous young people send applications for New Zealand working holiday visas, and work in New Zealand for a year or two.
What is a working holiday Visa?
It is a chance of learning critical life skills on day to day basis and earn money while you explore every new corner of the world. In other words, it is a visa that offers you a chance to travel the world and yet get you employed for a short span of one or two years
Eligibility and criteria
Working holiday visas are obtainable to young people, typically of age 18-30, but vary to 18-35 in some countries. They allow you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 1 year, or you can work up to 23 months if you are from UK or Canada. You should submit a General Medical Certificate in case you apply for a 23-month visa,. You need buy a return ticket, or have sufficient money to pay for the ticket, and should come only during holidays, with work as a secondary option.
NZ Working Holiday Visa Requirements
- Age of the applicants should be somewhere between 18 and 30 years;
- You should be a resident and hold a valid passport approved by the Government of that country;
- Submit proof that you will leave New Zealand as soon as your visa expires;
- You are not permitted to take dependents with you;
- You must possess good health, and good character with no criminal cases;
- You must get full medical insurance for the duration of your stay;
- You must not have been approved a New Zealand Working Holiday Visa earlier;
- You must have an authorized temporary visa if you are applying inside New Zealand;
- There are some extra detailed necessities for nationalities of Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, UK & Canada
Working holiday Visa in New Zealand will let you obtain employment on temporary bases while living in NZ to help you to meet expenses during your journey. While working to support your living you can discover this beautiful island country. Your visa application will be managed according to all the guidelines of the New Zealand Government. Which assures that the best opportunity will be provided for your approval.